LollisHobbiLobbi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LollisHobbiLobbi

recipes, crafts, pets, gardening, for sale

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How long before..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lenzo

How long before.. Empty
PostSubject: How long before..   How long before.. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:39 pm

So this barber is cutting hair in his shop one day chatting up his long time friend Bill, when the door pops open and a guy looks in and says "How long before I can get a hair cut?". The barber looks around, looks up at that guy and says "about 2 hours", "Ok!" says the guy and leaves.

Next day, the barber is cutting his friend Bill's hair when the same guy pops his head in and asks "How long before I can get a hair cut?". The barber pauses to look around, and says "about 2 hours", the guy says "Thanks" and leaves.

The next day, the barber is cutting hair chatting with Bill and his other customers, when the same guy pops open the door and says "How long before I can get a hair cut?", completely confused the barber looks around and looks back up at the guy and says "'bout an hour and a half", the guy says "Ok" then quickly rushes off.

The barber looked at his friend Bill with a puzzled look, and said "Bill, could you do a friend a favor and follow that guy. I really want to know what's going on." Bill nodded and got up to leave.

About a half an hour later, Bill pops back in the door just a laughing and a giggling, and the barber says "Well? What is it, is he a spy for another shop? What is it?"

"No no no" Bill says "he's at your house with your wife."

Last edited by Lenzo on Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

How long before.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How long before..   How long before.. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:49 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
https://lollishobbilobbi.board-directory.net

How long before..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LollisHobbiLobbi :: Jokes-
Jump to: