LollisHobbiLobbi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LollisHobbiLobbi

recipes, crafts, pets, gardening, for sale

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Twisted Views.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lenzo

My Twisted Views. Empty
PostSubject: My Twisted Views.   My Twisted Views. EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:24 pm

Most people have a hard time trying to understand me when it comes to politics, so I give a brief description about my political views in this world we live in.

I believe in whatever directly benefits me and my family right now - not what's gonna happen in 20/30 years down the road, not what my great-great grandchildren are going to have to pay etc. Simply put we have to deal with our great grandparents messes, I have no problems leaving some behind for ours.

I am not a Repukelican, or a Democrap - I am a full fledged independent thinker. For instance, I think all conservatives are biblethumping nutjobs who need to wake up to modern day thinking (Stem cells, abortion, legalization of weed, marriage equality, etc.) I think all liberals are pretty boy's who need to spend more time examining their own life and less time with a hair brush and suit tailor. I don't lean either way, and I my own person.

When are people going to realize, no matter who is in office - they are just going to screw things up? Politics are what has ruined this country more than any single president, when lobbyists are allowed to take money to badger the hell out of a politician to influence their vote - that's BAD, and it's the reason every single system in this world is borked. Everything goes to the highest bidder by default, instead of people making up their own minds.
Back to top Go down

My Twisted Views.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LollisHobbiLobbi :: "SOUND OFF"-
Jump to: